Josh took me to Park City for our anniversary! We had so much fun! We did a ton of shopping, ate yummy food and just played all weekend. We stayed at a resort called The Westgate. Thanks again honey for the wonderful weekend. For all those wondering Josh surpised me with this gateway and he also surpised me with a gorgeous enternity band.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How fun!!! Way to go Josh! Wanna see pictures of the band!
Fun stuff:)Sounds like you guys had a blast. I love park city, we just went on friday.
waht a sweet hubby! glad you guys had a good anniversary!
I was actually shopping in park city this weekend, how funny! Glad you guys had a great time. I have a funny story to tell you about the Westgate.
That is sooo romantic...WAY To go Josh!!! You havce such a great hubby
Congrats! You guys look so happy and cute and Tausha you have such pretty hair.
Post a Comment