Monday, August 17, 2009

Congrats, Heart Attack and Family Reunion!!!


Congrats to my brother Tristan! Today was his first day in the MBA program at the U. Also he has a new Chevy truck, he traded in his Nissan eclipse for a cute light blue truck! Abigail and I will miss you hanging out with us, thanks for hanging out last Tuesday you make the days go by so fast while Josh is at work!


I know this is so precious! So I was with these girls on Friday and almost had a heart attack. The story goes we were shopping, of course you all know the drill... stroller, car seat, diaper bag and purse. Somewhere along the way I lost my purse. After going back to three stores Stefanie found it! It was sitting on a chair where I tried something on!





Abigail had her first swing ride at Josh's family reunion. I have to say she loved it and we should have done it sooner. She giggled the whole time. Look at her sweet face.


Whenever I am with Josh's family we take a girls picture, it's so much fun! I have to say I have a blast with these girls! Thanks for being more like sisters then sister in-laws! Oh yea I love Josh's Mom she is the best Mother in-law!

s
This is Josh's great Grandma and we took a five generation picture. I don't know anyone else that still has the great Grandma and now Abigail can say that she has a great, great Grandma!

















5 comments:

katester said...

It is so scary to lose your purse, glad you found it. whew! Looks like you guys had fun at the reunion. Abby looks so cute in the swing. Maybe one day she will be asking for it all day like Sienna, "sling?" "mama sling?"

kdance10 said...

Darling pictures of Abigail. Awesome 5 generation picture.

hoLLY said...

yikes! i would have had a heart attack too!!! your so cute and I just love abigail!

kdance10 said...

Hey taush my girls start school next monday then don't have it for the rest of the week so any day besides monday should be good

Katie said...

cute pics Taush. Love Abigails big old smile!