Abigail turned three month's day. I can't believe how fast she grows, I can definitely tell a difference everyday. She is becoming so much fun. She is cooing all the time and is very active, she is always kicking her legs, flailing her arms and grabbing onto things. She loves her toys on her activity mat. When she is doing tummy time she looks like she is ready to start crawling, although that won't happen for awhile. She has been trying to roll over this last week. Also she has reached all her milestones. She is a genius! We love her so much and are so grateful to have her in our family.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is so sweet and cute. I loved watching her for you the other day. anytime. anytime. really. I love all the pictures, especially the one in her chair.
p.s. it is 3am and I am awake. poor sienna threw up. i feel aweful for her.
I love all her hair!! And they just keep getting to be more and more fun!
It was so good to see you today. You look really good. I love reading updates about Abigail. Wow, three months already? She is just so darling.
She is just so cute! Love the hair...she has so much of it. The fun with her has just started! Babies/kids are just so much fun to have!
Post a Comment