New discoveries
I love my rattle
Watch out Daddy
Here is my life jacket for the boat
She didn't mind her life jacket.
Well Abigail is two months now...wow the time has flown by. She had her two month check up today. She weighs 10lbs 11oz and is 22.5 in, which puts her in the 45th percentile. She now sleeping 6hrs a night. She is cooing all the time and is also smiling a lot. She is recognizing faces, especially ours. She can hold a rattle in her hand and move it. She also wore through her first binky. She can bring her hands together, they are her new best friends. She still hates tummy time, but loves to play with her toys. She loves to be sang to and read to. She is a great baby and we love her so much. Here are some pictures.
6 comments:
oh man she is cute and is getting big. You will have to call me again and remind me of when you're blessing her! WE will be there for sure!
Adorable!! I love the life jacket pictures. I still need to meet her!
The life jacket pictures are a riot! missed you today at the mall. hopefully next time!
Isn't it funny how such little simple things they figure out make you so proud as parents...she is such a cute little girl!!
O my Gosh, she is cute! I cant believe how big she is getting! that life jacket is so cute! we need to get together so our babies can play more!
The life jacket is so cute! Did you really take her on a boat? I can't wait to meet Abigail.I feel like I haven't seen you forever.
Post a Comment