Off to school!
What a smile...my GORGEOUS girl!
Daddy stop being silly...Mom is taking my picture!
Mom, no more pictures please!
1, 2,3 ready here I come!
But I a princess Mom!
Abbie started Pre-School on Tuesday...Wow I can't believe that she is old enough to go to school. She has love being in school. She love playing and learning. We went to a little orientation last week and the kids were eating their snack and Abbie starts singing "I know you I walk you once upon dream" so cute! She is in love with Sleeping Beauty, my favorite princess also. She has only been in school a week and she is now interested in potty training. Last night she said she needed to go potty, first time ever saying that, and we sat her on the potty and thought maybe she went a little...This morning she wanted to sit on the potty again and she totally went! We are so excited for her. Abbie we love you so much and are so excited to watch you learn and grow. Love you Lovebug!
1 comment:
So cute! I can totally picture her singing that song! What a riot! Go Abby! Going pee pee on the potty is super exciting......even more so for mom:-)
Post a Comment