Friday, May 28, 2010

18 Month's




Abigail is 18 month's now...Wow! I can't believe how big she is! She is 23.5 lbs and 31 inches long. She is starting to look like a toddler, and I love it! I also am wondering where my baby is! She is so funny and has me laughing all day long! Here new favorite thing is Elmo, she love him and can say his name. She also love Wow Wow Wubbzy, when it comes on she starts bopping up and down and dances in a circle. She can say nose and point to it...she is so smart! She can also give a high five and almost do the rock! She loves to read and brings me books all day long. She can say thank you, love you, see you and come on! She just started nursery and loves it, her favorite part is singing time...she loves to sing! She still takes her singing puppy everywhere she goes! She loves to wave hi and bye, blow kisses and also give hugs and I love that too! She loves to watch cycling with her Dad! Abigail I love spending everyday with you and watching you grow! You are so special and such a joy to be with! I am truly blessed to be your Mother! I love you lovebug!

2 comments:

hoLLY said...

ha she is a doll! i love her cheesy little grin and look at all those teeth! I can't believe she is 18 months!

yeah trae's fav thing is Elmo too!! ha something about a little red guy!

Anonymous said...

So cute :)