Monday, March 1, 2010

All About Abigail!








I had to show you that I made this growth chart for
Abigail's room






Abigail is 15 month's now and I can't figure out were the time as gone. She weighs 22 pounds and is 29 1/2 inches long. She is walking as of yesterday...pictures will be on here soon. She can say Momma, Dadda, Hi, Yay, Yeah, Wow and Ahhh-oh. Here are something’s she loves. Sesame Street, books, her shopping cart, Minnie Mouse, Abby Cadabby, blocks and her babies. She loves all food, and isn't a picky eater. She is full of personality and loves to talk...she actually talks all day long. She loves to dance and sing. She dances whenever she hears music and has really good rythmn. She also sings along when I sing. Abigail loves pointing to things and asking what they are. She is very smart...I know all Mom's say that. Lovebug we love you so much and are so proud of you. You are so smart and funny. We are so lucky to have you in our home and in our lives.

1 comment:

hoLLY said...

such a cutie! and may i say im so impressed w her grow chart! so cute!