Friday, January 29, 2010

Look How Big I Am!






Now this is what I call bed head!



















Abigail is getting so big...I can't believe it! She’s into everything and I mean everything! The other day she managed to break both the Mother and child's head off a willow tree I have! She is so smart; she can say Mamma, Dadda, Hi, Yay and Yeah! She can clap her hands, wave hi and almost blow kisses. She spends a lot of time walking with her shopping cart or the cute green cart, but I can't get her to walk by her-self yet! Abigail loves to sing and has the sweetest little voice… I love listening to her. She also loves blocks, shapes and books. She has a cute little doggie that sings and talks... she can't live without this toy. She roll's all over this doggie to make it sing and talk... it's so funny and cute! Abigail I love spending everyday with you and I'm so lucky to have you in my life!

3 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

She just keeps getting more cute every time I see pictures of her! Have you tried Squeeky Shoes on her yet? That got Leila walking!

Unknown said...

Paisley has that same singing dog but hers sings in German. It's funny how she has all the toys the kids here have but they are all in German. Abigail is getting so big!

Katie said...

She is just so adorable. And is totally getting big.