Here are a few more picture's of Abigail's chicken pox's! She's a trooper! She's is feeling much better and fully recovered minus the marking! She's the cutest little chicken pox kid I've ever seen!
Josh and I have known each other our whole lives, but had not seen each other since we were kids. Until our mom's got a little ambitious and exchanged phone numbers for us, and the rest is history. We were married in the Bountiful Temple August 6, 2004, after a lengthy 7 month courtship. Now we're expecting our first child, a little girl in December. "we are so excited". We love being with friends and family and just having a good time!
3 comments:
Ouch! They look so painful, glad she is doing okay considering:)
She is the cutest little "chicken pox kid" ever. What a happy little girl. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.
Poor girl...it makes me itchy looking at them. I'm glad she's feeling better
Post a Comment