
Annual Christmas Party at Josh's Aunt's house

Abigail's present from Santa!

Abigail didn't like Santa!

Heading to Grandma's house!
Peppermint trifle I made! It was yummy!

Abigail and Daddy!

Jammie's from Grandma!

Our little family!

Isn't her dress cute!

Here we are again!

Yes we had a
outfit change at Grandma Holmes house!

Our beautiful princess!
Mine all mine!
The loot from Santa!

She loved the tights in her stocking!

Wow someone is spoiled!

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas everyone! We had a wonderful day! We were all way to spoiled! Hopefully everyone had a great day!
5 comments:
I love her polka dot dress!!!!!! Your pictures are so cute!
What fun Christmas you guys had! I love her christmas dress! so cute!
Love both dresses on Abigail. too cute! Glad you guys had a wonderful holiday.
Mmmmm...that trifle looks yummy!
Wow. She is TOTALLY your baby! She looks so much like you! haha I'm so glad you guys had a fun Christmas season :) The pics are absolutely adorable :)
Post a Comment