This one by her lip is so huge...I feel so bad for her!
There mostly on her back!
There a just a few on her front!
My poor baby!
So we got home from church yesterday and I was changing Abigail's clothes and there were pimple looking bumps on her back, so I looked at her closely and they were on her legs, arms and I few on her tummy! Then I remember that my brother had come up the day after Thanksgiving and he had a rash...he went to the doctor a few days later and found out he had shingles and no more then 16 days later Abigail has chicken pox's. Did you now that it takes 16-18 days from the time you are exposed for them to even show up! I feel horrible because we didn't know she had them and we took her to church...we're so sorry if someone ends up with them. Abigail we're so sorry you have to go through this! You have been such a trooper! We love you so much!
6 comments:
Oh no! Poor Abigail, but it is a good thing she is getting over it young. i hear the older you are when you get it the worse it is. I hope she feels better soon.
Ouch!! I hope they go away fast, i had chicken pox 3 times. I hope i never get them again. That is so weird cause i have not heard of anyone having chicken pox in FOREVER and the other day my daughter had this weird looking thing on her tummy and my mom said it looked like chicken pox, but it's still there and not spread at all i think it's a mole forming:) Well ihope she get's over them fast. Have a great Christmas!
poor thing!!i hope she feels better soon! give her kisses from Trae!
Sweet Abigail. That is too sad. I haven't had to deal with the chicken pox thing, yet, with my kids. Best of luck with taking care of her. I feel so bad for her. Hope you guys have a great Christmas and Abigail gets EVERYTHING she wants :-)
I did actually know that! Because this semester I've been in Microbiology! Chicken Pox aren't so bad...do you remember when mom's would have Chicken Pox parties?? I hope she gets feeling better soon. Did she get the vaccine for the Chicken Pox?
Oh poor little Abigail! I hope she feels better soon. Chicken Pox are not fun at all
Post a Comment