I made the cake she attacked the night before
Right before the party started
Setting up the night before
Well it isn't quite Abigail's 1st birthday, but her birthday will be on Thanksgiving, so we had a little party for her. She had so much fun! She got a ton of presents, I'm not the only one who spoiled her! She wouldn't attack her cake, in fact she had a hard time even wanting to eat it, but once she tasted it she wanted more ! You'll also noticed we had a custome change ha ha! She had a great day! Thank you to everyone for you generosity! Don't worry I will have one of my sappy post on her real birthday. I am excited because Josh, Abigail and I are going to have another little party to post about! There are a ton of pictures so keep on scrolling!
2 comments:
How fast time flies! She is so cute! I love her pink tutu.
by the looks of it I think she loved her 1st party for sure. good job on her cake too! Her tutu is adorable! Happy Birthday tomorrow Abigail.
Post a Comment