Abigail is ten month's now and I can't believe it! She is full of it, she has so much personality and is always talking and wanting attention from everyone she meets. She is standing and holding on to everything and is walking while holding onto the couch. Also she is a little stinkers she learned how to get out of her swing. She loves trying new foods and isn't a picky eater. We love you so much little one and are blessed to have you in our home.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She's got a contagious smile! I want to meet her!!
Of course she is trouble...she's YOUR daughter. LOL But man she is cute!
I love her HUGE smile she constantly has on her face. Such a fun stage.
She is such a doll Taush! We really really need to get togethre soon. Miss ya!
she's beautiful Tausha :) always looks so happy :)
Post a Comment