I made some changes to Abigail's room and just wanted to post how it turned out. I found this lady online to hand paint Abigail's name to match her bedding, but not be so matchy-matchy that she can't grow with it!
Josh and I have known each other our whole lives, but had not seen each other since we were kids. Until our mom's got a little ambitious and exchanged phone numbers for us, and the rest is history. We were married in the Bountiful Temple August 6, 2004, after a lengthy 7 month courtship. Now we're expecting our first child, a little girl in December. "we are so excited". We love being with friends and family and just having a good time!
7 comments:
the name is adorable!
It is sooo cute! I love it!!! What is the name of the website?
Soooo cute! (Both your baby and the room).
Its SUPER cute!! Nicely done Taush
her room turned out so cute!!i love the letters for her name!!! to cute!so how are you likin the space saver??
Her room is so cute! I love the new letters, the lady you found did a great job. Was she reasonable? I will ask you tonight.
Her room is soooooo cute. I love it!
Post a Comment