Here are some pictures of Abigail and her new toy...It's an Exer Saucer! I have to say that I was suprised that she loved it has much has she did.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those things are heaven! It's nice to put the baby in it and you can a get a few things done. Emery is starting to out grow hers which makes me so sad!
I can't believe how big she is! She's gorgeous! We absolutely LOVED our exersaucer...in fact the kids still like to play with it when they go down in the basement! We really need to get together for a BBQ!
Josh and I have known each other our whole lives, but had not seen each other since we were kids. Until our mom's got a little ambitious and exchanged phone numbers for us, and the rest is history. We were married in the Bountiful Temple August 6, 2004, after a lengthy 7 month courtship. Now we're expecting our first child, a little girl in December. "we are so excited". We love being with friends and family and just having a good time!
6 comments:
Those things are heaven! It's nice to put the baby in it and you can a get a few things done. Emery is starting to out grow hers which makes me so sad!
I can't believe how big she is! She's gorgeous! We absolutely LOVED our exersaucer...in fact the kids still like to play with it when they go down in the basement! We really need to get together for a BBQ!
Its nice you have something like that she can play in for a bit. (Gives you a little rest!)
so cute! trae loved his for a while and now he falls asleep in it! ha, she is seriously so cute!
sorry i didn't call you back friday! I had a CRAZY weekend, ill call ya this week for sure!
Like I said the other day, they are the perfect babysitter. She looks like she loves it.
Those things are the best. Isn't it great when they can kind of entertain themselves?!
Post a Comment