Sunday, April 12, 2009

Four Month's








Abigail is Four month's now...wow it's gone by fast! She weighs 12lbs 15 ozs and is 24 inches long. Here are some of the things she is doing. She just started laughing and she is babbling all the time. She has been rolling over for a little over a month. She is starting to like tummy time. She has been playing with her toys, her to favorite toys are her elephant in her car seat and her singing octopus. I can't believe how big she is. One of the personality traits she has inherited is that she is a little drama queen.


Peanut we love you so much and are so grateful to have you in our home.

6 comments:

The Brady Bunch said...

I LOVE the picture of her smiling!! What a cutie!! We need to get together Taush!!!

katester said...

I just love the little warm outfit you have her in. too cute. and all the bows.

Anonymous said...

that smile is just priceless! she is so beautiful! glad to see you are all doing well :)

Katie said...

SHe is so adorable!!! I love the picture of Abigail with the flower, such a cute smile!

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

She is sooo adorable! I love the picture of her smiling. What big smiles she has. Love the little warm bear outfit you have for her I have the same one only in blue for my boy on the way. I just cant get over how cute your little princess is! Miss ya!

April said...

She is such a doll. hope you guys are doing great. we need to hangout