What do Queen Latifah, Venessa Williams, Dane Cook, and former President Grover Cleveland have in common?
.
.
.
.
.
Any ideas yet?
.
.
.
.
.
Nothing at all?
.
.
.
.
.
Come on think hard.
.
.
.
.
.
At least make a guess.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok if you going to be that way about it I’ll give you a hint.
.
.
.
.
.
They share a birthday with someone very special to me.
.
.
.
.
.
Did that help?
.
.
.
.
.
Maybe,
.
.
.
.
.
Okay you’ve got it out of me
.
.
.
.
.
It Tausha’s Birthday.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy Birthday Tausha
Thank you for being the person you are. You are a wonderful wife and mother and I consider myself lucky to share my life with you. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Love
Josh
P.S. Abby also wanted me to wish you a happy birthday. She also wanted me to let you know that what she left in her diaper this morning was not you present.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
How sweet!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAUSHA!! Hope your day is full of lots of fun!
Happy Birthday Tausha!!!! Hope you have a fab day!!!!
Happy birthday! HOpe you have a great day
Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...oh wait, I already sang that to you today. Sorry for that. ha! Hope you have fun tonight with your family.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you had great day!
TAUSHA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONE DAY LATE!!! Holy cow I am a bad friend!!! Hope it was a great birthday!
and i am a WORSE friend....but i DO hope you had a wonderful day Tausha :) you guys look so happy :) i'm so glad :)
Happy Birthday Tausha! Even though this is a few days late, I hope you had a great one!
Tausha, Hope you had a great birthday. I am so happy I found your blog. Now I can keep up on your adorable little family. This is Crystal (Howe) Nye, by the way.
Post a Comment