Friday, March 13, 2009

Abigail's Blessing Day
















We blessed Abigail on March 1, 2009. Here are some pictures from her special day. We love her so much and are truly blessed to have her in our home.

6 comments:

katester said...

Didn't you shed a few tears when you saw her dressed in white. ahhh...what a cutie. I still can't believe I got so sick and missed it! ugh!

The Brady Bunch said...

I love her dark hair with her white dress, she looks beautiful! She looks like such a little angel!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! She looked so beautiful. What a special day... we miss you in primary!

Hailey said...

Tausha! She's beautiful!

hoLLY said...

What a special day!!! She is adorable and I love her dress!! She looks just like Josh!!! sorry taush, love ya!!!!

Tiff and Trev said...

She is precious! How's parenthood? We'd love to get together sometime!