Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008







Well this Christmas was so much fun! Abigail was so spoiled, but I have to say that I was too! It was so great to leave the house. Abigail is so lucky to have cousins like Rylie and Bode who love her so much. Rylie was so excited to hold Abigail and Bode wanted to check on her and help take care of her.

5 comments:

katester said...

Glad you guys had a Merry Christmas and were able to get out and enjoy the holiday. Abigail sure is sweet in all her bows.

Tiff and Trev said...

Tausha, you look amazing! That little girl is sure precious....reminds me of Brooklyn with all that hair! I'm glad you guys had a Merry Christmas and think your family picture is adorable.

hoLLY said...

How fun your 1st Christmas with your baby girl! She is so cute, I love how dark she is, I wonder if she will stay that dark?!

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

First Christmas' with a new one are always so much fun! Abigail is such an adorable little girl. Love the pic of your family!!!

Jennifer said...

Cute family!