Friday, December 5, 2008

Abigail Holmes Higginson

After 17 hours of labor, here is our beautiful little girl. Weiging in at 6 lbs 9 oz and 19.5 in.


These pictures are in the wrong order. They go from bottom to top.


I'm not naked just nursing!
She's already posing for pictures!

She loves to have her hair washed!



Her cute little hat!

9 comments:

katester said...

She is so precious! I am so glad I was able to see her. In a week or so I want to come over so I can hold her. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Look at all that hair! What a sweetie! I have been waiting all week to see pictures so I am glad you put some on your blog! :) Congratulations!

Tiff and Trev said...

Congratulations!!! When was she born? She's the exact weight and height that Brooklyn was....and has a lot of hair like she did too...brings back a lot of memories. I hope everything went well. She's gorgeous! When things settle down a bit, we'd love to visit and bring by a gift...

Joni said...

Congrats! I can't believe all that hair! Cute! I'd take the 17 hours over my 42 of labor any day! Get some rest and enjoy your little girl!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW! :)))) she is ADORABLE!! congrats you guys! :) i'm sure you are just loving your new little sweetie :) i'm so happy for you!!

Katie said...

she is beautiful Taush!!! I see a lot of Josh but I see a lot of you in her too. Enjoy this time with her, babies are so sweet!
I want to come see you soon. I am almost completely over this cough/cold. Maybe in a week or two. Let me know what you think.

hoLLY said...

yay!! I have been waiting for some pics! She is soo sweet! Thanks for letting us come over last week, she is beautiful and I love your new home, congrats on such a wonderful baby girl!

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I love her hair. What a great present for the Christmas season. You guys will have so much fun with her...and you look so great Tausha for just having a baby!

Jennie said...

Congrats you guys! She is beautiful! Enjoy the "newborn-ness" (i don't know if that's a word), cause they grow so dang fast! Love all the curly dark hair!