Nope were just getting closer we just hit 36 weeks. On our last doctors appointment we found out that the baby is measuring 37 weeks and is 6 pounds so we have a chance of having a November baby.
Your belly is so cute! I'm happy everything looks good! (Just to let you know, Jace always measured a week early too...and I ended up having him a week LATE...you never know).
I hope you enjoy these last couple weeks of pregnancy...believe it or not you'll miss it when she's born!
Josh and I have known each other our whole lives, but had not seen each other since we were kids. Until our mom's got a little ambitious and exchanged phone numbers for us, and the rest is history. We were married in the Bountiful Temple August 6, 2004, after a lengthy 7 month courtship. Now we're expecting our first child, a little girl in December. "we are so excited". We love being with friends and family and just having a good time!
5 comments:
Well that's fun news. Can't wait to see her. I am excited for your shower on Thursday.
You look so cute pregnant! Seriously! I love all your cute maternity clothes!
Your belly is so cute! I'm happy everything looks good! (Just to let you know, Jace always measured a week early too...and I ended up having him a week LATE...you never know).
I hope you enjoy these last couple weeks of pregnancy...believe it or not you'll miss it when she's born!
yay! that is great news! I cant wait to meet the little cutie!
yay but not too early Taush. Your belly isn't that big at all! You look cute. Now I will be here when you have your little sweetie.
Post a Comment