Friday, October 10, 2008
WE ARE BLOG SLACKERS
Sorry it's as been awhile since our last post. We have been busy. Today is another exciting day, we have a doctors appointment and will be getting new 4D ultrasound pictures. I will post them soon. Also I promise to have pictures of our house up too. For privacy purposes I don't want to show the outside, because of all those weirdo's out there that stalk people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! I'm excited to see what she looks like! I loved my target ultrasounds...it's so exciting to see their different organs. I like the 4-D part too.
It was SO nice to see you guys a couple weeks ago. We should get together soon...
its about TIME
you are too funny! I can't believe you are already 32 weeks! I want to come see your new pad too! weekends are best for us! I need to give you the number to the gal that does my pics. She does a good job! I will try to get work off for sure! Love ya
Post a Comment