Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Baby Showers
Well I have had two wonderful baby showers and just wanted to thank everyone for their generosity. I can't believe that she will be here so soon. I have to admit I'm getting a little nervous. Hopefully I'm prepared! I will have some pictures soon and while your here vote on some of our names!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi, I know you don't know me... but I was commenting on Whitney's blog and saw you're looking for a photographer. I don't know where you live, but if you're in Utah I know a great photographer out there. Her website is:
www.blushbybk.com
Her work is gorgeous! Just thought I'd share that with you, hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog! :) (congrats by the way!)
Can't wait to see pictures. I remember feeling nervous for Sienna to come. Will I be ready? What type of mother will I be? Then she came and everything fell into place. You will do great!
Post a Comment