Your baby room turned out so cute! I love it. Now we need to shop for pictures and letters. Yippee! BTW, have you guys picked out a name for the baby? Call me if you have so we can include that information in the baby shower invites.
it turned out SO CUTE! I love it. I have ordered my letters of EBAY for both girls and LOVED each one. I actually like Ellies better because I got 10" font and it turned out WAY cute. Maggies is only 8" bigger the better I think. You look cute. Only 8 weeks to go. WAHOO. NOW YOU NEED TO POST PICS OF YOUR HOUSE. THE REST OF IT.
Josh and I have known each other our whole lives, but had not seen each other since we were kids. Until our mom's got a little ambitious and exchanged phone numbers for us, and the rest is history. We were married in the Bountiful Temple August 6, 2004, after a lengthy 7 month courtship. Now we're expecting our first child, a little girl in December. "we are so excited". We love being with friends and family and just having a good time!
5 comments:
Your baby room turned out so cute! I love it. Now we need to shop for pictures and letters. Yippee! BTW, have you guys picked out a name for the baby? Call me if you have so we can include that information in the baby shower invites.
SOoooo cute! I love it, but I would love it more if I could see it in person! When are we gunna get together?! by the way you look great!
it turned out SO CUTE! I love it. I have ordered my letters of EBAY for both girls and LOVED each one. I actually like Ellies better because I got 10" font and it turned out WAY cute. Maggies is only 8" bigger the better I think.
You look cute. Only 8 weeks to go. WAHOO.
NOW YOU NEED TO POST PICS OF YOUR HOUSE. THE REST OF IT.
SUCH a cute room Taush :) i'm excited for you! you will be such a cute mommy :) good luck!! :)
I can't wait to see little Abigail. Her room is so cute! I'm glad your delivery was good. I'll keep checking back for baby pictures. :)
Post a Comment