yay taush! almost there!! you look so cute :) i agree too...i STILL don't know what your "new" house looks like...even though it's been a while since you've moved in...let's see it!! :)
There she is. she is finally starting to poke out. You look great too!
Thank you for telling me I missed your name on my friends list because I re-did it last night to show most recent posts and I am sure I have missed more.
hey tausha!! you and your preggo belly look so cute!! i found your blog through sarah's- welcome to the blogging world, it's addicting! i'm glad all is well. jennie
Josh and I have known each other our whole lives, but had not seen each other since we were kids. Until our mom's got a little ambitious and exchanged phone numbers for us, and the rest is history. We were married in the Bountiful Temple August 6, 2004, after a lengthy 7 month courtship. Now we're expecting our first child, a little girl in December. "we are so excited". We love being with friends and family and just having a good time!
9 comments:
oh you look So cute Taush!!!
Now you need some photos of your house and nursery!!
yay taush! almost there!! you look so cute :) i agree too...i STILL don't know what your "new" house looks like...even though it's been a while since you've moved in...let's see it!! :)
There she is. she is finally starting to poke out. You look great too!
Thank you for telling me I missed your name on my friends list because I re-did it last night to show most recent posts and I am sure I have missed more.
Tausha you are starting to really show and it is so cute.
You are so adorable pregnant! I am going to add you to our firends list... hope you don't mind!
Finally! Your belly is showing. Have you picked out a name yet? I think you should just call it baby sea monkey.
You are so cute! I'm glad you started a blog. It's so fun to check up on friends and see how everyone's doing.
:)
hey tausha!! you and your preggo belly look so cute!! i found your blog through sarah's- welcome to the blogging world, it's addicting! i'm glad all is well.
jennie
How are guys doing? I just found your blog off of someone else's. Ours is www.harwoodfam.blogspot.com. Congrats on the baby! How fun!
Post a Comment